The 4Q approach to holistic learning
According to mainstream psychology, IQ contributes only about 20 percent to the parameters that determine an individual’s effectiveness and success, which leaves 80 % to the other factors. However, our conventional education system puts a disproportionate focus on IQ largely ignoring the other important dimensions of human well-being.
At BWIS, we lay emphasis on all the 4Qs (PQ, IQ, EQ and SQ) of development to better prepare our children and to equip them to face the world, beyond facing tests and exams.
Preparing the gen-next learners for the
industrial entrepreneurial world.
Leaders become great, not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others. As resources become scarce in a planet whose population is expanding, smarter and more efficient solutions are needed at all levels.
We aspire to create leaders in every sphere of the society who can positively contribute towards solving the challenges of the world and to inspire more ‘job creators’ than just ‘job seekers’.
The C’s that matter the most!
Curiosity, Compassion, Character, Competence and Culture. These values form the bedrock of the journey of learning for all the students at BWIS.
Timeless education for the new world!
The more things change, the more we need to embrace things that never change. BWIS intends to provide a transformative learning experience rooted in foundational Indian values and universal ethics, which can truly address the needs of today’s generation of children. We aspire to identify and nurture various naturally existing talents and inclinations in a student and facilitate in developing them.
On the academic front, the proposed curriculum is Cambridge which is global, challenging and at the same time flexible.
The Basil Woods Advantage
Where vision meets experience
A sprawling 8-acre integrated campus with state-of the-art amenities, that fosters natural learning.
Holistic learning and development
A comprehensive curriculum that nurtures physical, emotional and cultural development
Award winning education program
Selected as one among the top upcoming preschool-cum-day care centres in India by Education Today
Well researched curriculum
An engaging and a scientifically designed curriculum by highly reputed academicians, with decades of experience in K-12 education.
Reputable associations and partnerships
Affiliation planned for an international curriculum. Project conceived by the team of ISKCON Bangalore.
Qualified teachers and facilitators specializing in K-12 education
Wholesome and nutritious food
Food that’s fresh, healthy and full of flavour, for the entire school community.
Enriched learning experience
A safe learning environment carefully and lovingly designed specifically for curious minds.
Basil Woods International School
A raring to go international School in Gunjur Bangalore conceived by the team of ISKCON Bangalore